Wednesday, October 22, 2008

All About Me

I just started this blog as a 'fresh start.' I found that with some blogs and in some circles...there tends to be too much drama.

I want to be able to say what I want, what I feel, what I think...on any subject.

I WILL talk about sex.
I WILL talk about relationships
I WILL talk about my kids
I WILL talk about my lover
I WILL say things that are offensive
I WILL speak my mind

You wil find words such as; sex, fuck, ass, pussy, shit, penis and cock on this blog. If those words are offensive to you...don't bother coming back

6 comments:

Rhea said...

You haven't run me off yet, JACK. Glad I found you.

Maddness of Me said...

As long as fuck and ass are two separate words, then I have no problem with that!

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

:)

It's GREAT to see you out and about! Both of you!

Swirl Girl said...

Nice to meet you Jack.

I am not afraid of you ...nyahni,nyahni, nyah, nyah!

amelia bedelia said...

yeah! you're back too!

Swirl Girl said...

dude- we're still waiting for some dirty talk....in fact I am lookin forward to it!

let's go!

Teri said...

Ah, it is good to have uncovered your newer, fresher start. Can't wait to see what's next.

Take care.